Share my passion for anything homemade!
I am SAHM, who is enjoying her
stumbles through life, trying to be a little more self sufficient, one baby step at a time along the way! My goal is to eventually be off grid, have lots of practical skills, be debt free and living a natural life.
I am also trying to make a few pennies on the journey!


Monday 25 March 2013

Yummies - links I have found! And a recipe :D

This is what we had for dinner Saturday night:
 


 
Mixed together it was a gorgeous Veggie and Quinoa Pilaff from the Slimming World book '50 Free Green Recipes'.  
Happy to share the recipe I use (like book with a few adaptations) if requested!

and this evening.....

I was cruising around blogs, avoiding housework - as you do - and came across a couple of luverly recipes that I might just try. 

* Firstly this one from Amy @ Everything is Homemade:

http://everythingishomemade.com/2013/03/20/roasted-broccoli-cauliflower-with-tahini-dressing/

we are a massive fan of Quinoa ('kee-nwa') here, see above! And but loved the idea that it was served on it.  Broccoli is another firm fave and we use chickpeas in our chilli so I am sure it would be a mahouuuuusive hit!

* another from Amy:

http://everythingishomemade.com/2013/03/18/greek-pitas-with-tzatziki-sauce/ 

Yum... from a family which lived for 3 years in Cyprus, this cannot fail :D

* Amy again: 

http://everythingishomemade.com/2013/03/15/homemade-cheesy-crackers/

Gonna definitely try this, the kids will lurve it for lunch boxes!


In fact just go check out her fab blog!  Its got LOADS of yumtastic recipes! And does what it says on the tin ;D  Tell her I sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment