Share my passion for anything homemade!
I am SAHM, who is enjoying her
stumbles through life, trying to be a little more self sufficient, one baby step at a time along the way! My goal is to eventually be off grid, have lots of practical skills, be debt free and living a natural life.
I am also trying to make a few pennies on the journey!


Saturday 23 March 2013

This blogs about....

..... anything homemade!

I am a mum, wife and crafter.  I try to be frugal and enjoy making homemade stuff, toys, food, gifts, trying to grow food, canning/jam making, a teeny weeny amount of self sufficiency etc...

This blog is just about that! 

I will post what I make, or links to what I find on the interweb here and invite your friendly comments!

Please visit my links on the right for my FB toy page and my Etsy Shop -------> and click on the tabs above ^^^^^ for categories. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment